Creighton University’s Health Administration and Policy (HAP) Program invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position. We seek applicants with a PhD and an applied research focus on issues related to health systems, health policy, and/or public health. Candidates should be energetic teacher-scholars committed to undergraduate education and working within a multi-disciplinary environment that also includes anthropology (HAP is housed within the Department of Cultural and Social Studies). For information about the HAP Program consult: https://www.creighton.edu/ccas/healthadminpolicy/ . Responsibilities will include:
* Teaching courses and advising students
* Maintaining a research agenda in a multi-disciplinary environment
* Participating in HAP Program activities, including curricular revisions
* PhD in an appropriate field from an accredited college or university
* Evidence of effectiveness in and enthusiasm for undergraduate teaching, mentoring, and advising
* Evidence of a trajectory in research and scholarship
Candidates should send an application form, a cover letter which includes a written statement addressing the candidate’s understanding of the interrelated missions of the University, curriculum vitae, graduate school transcripts (copies are acceptable during the application process), teaching dossier, and three current letters of recommendation to:
SUSANWALSH@creighton.edu, search committee chair.
Additional information: https://careers.creighton.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1479240465745(click “Faculty” and then “Assistant Professor – Health Administration and Policy Program”).