- The Art of Writing Proposals: Some Candid Suggestions for Applicants to Social Science Research Council Competitions
By Adam Przeworski and Frank Salomon
- Conceptualizing, Writing, and Revising a Social Science Research Proposal
Dissertation Proposal Workshop from the Institute of International Studies, UC-Berkeley
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Purdue University Grant-Writing Tutorial(free software)
This interactive software tool walks the user through the grant-writing process and helps them learn to write more competitive grants.
- How to Write a Winning Grant Proposal
Summary of Presentations at the American Astronomical Society Business Meeting Supplementary Session, Chicago, IL, June 1999
- Proposal Writing Short Course — the Foundation Center Learning Lab
Raising funds is an investment in the future. Your aim should be to build a network of foundation and corporate funders, many of which give small gifts on a fairly steady basis and a few of which give large, periodic grants. By doggedly pursuing the various steps of the process, each year you can retain most of your regular supporters and strike a balance with the comings and goings of larger donors. El curso en Español.
- How Not to Plagiarize
- Indispensable Writing Resources
- Paradigm Online Writing Assistant
- writing tips — Office of Sponsored Programs, James Madison University